Important COVID-19 Update:
We hope and pray that you, your family and loved ones are in good health. The Covid19 Pandemic has provided all of us with time to reflect on what is truly important in our lives. Our relationships with family, friends and our communities are at center of this reflection and deep appreciation.
To those of you who may have lost a loved one, we express our sincere condolences. May you find comfort in the beautiful memories that they have left behind.
We are now looking forward to re-open our office on June 1st, 2020. The Covid19 Pandemic is defining a new normal in the way we deliver care. We are committed to do everything that we can to keep you and us safe and healthy. This new normal requires very strict protocols that we all need to abide by for the safety of all.
We will continue to offer both face to face and telehealth visits. The in person visits at the office will be scheduled in a way that will minimize everyone’s potential for exposure while still deliver the care that you deserve.
Here is the new protocol:
- Please make an appointment since we are not going to allow walk ins.
- Please come to your appointment no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time and have your insurance card and other pertinent information ready to be given to the receptionist.
- We kindly request that you bring your own mask to be worn before entering our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Copayments will be accepted either by check or credit card. If you are paying cash, please bring the exact amount.
- All patients and any family members or aides will have their temperature taken at the entrance by a touchless thermometer
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the front desk and we would like for you to use it before checking in with the receptionist. They will be available also in the exam rooms and at every station. Feel free to use them frequently during your visit.
- All magazines and reading materials have been removed from the waiting room since they are hard to clean and disinfect.
- Our staff will be managing appointments to allow for social distancing between patients and once you check in, you will be escorted to an exam room.
We feel confident that by following this protocol we are minimizing the risk and increasing safety. We are looking forward to continue to empower you to embrace those Lifestyle choices that maximize your health outcomes.
Please let us know if we can be of further help.
Thank you for your collaboration.
Dr.Folch and Staff
Welcome to our family practice – a quality primary health care provider for the entire family. We provide comprehensive medical care, including prevention, disease management, episodic care, lifestyle medicine, and patient education to all in a culturally sensitive environment. Our goal is to help our patients achieve and maintain an optimum level of health and wellness. Below are what we consider the four pillars of health.