Lowell General Hospital Vaccine Update:
Lowell General Hospital continues to distribute COVID-19 vaccines at its site located at Cross River Center, 1001 Pawtucket Boulevard East in Lowell.
The site can vaccinate those eligible in the state’s phased rollout plan, which includes those who are 16 years or older. There are appointments available at the site and they can be scheduled by visiting our website: www.lowellgeneralvaccine.com. Along with the scheduling tool, the website provides a lot of helpful information, including Frequently Asked Questions, links to more information about the vaccine, and a “What to Expect at Your Vaccination Appointment” video.
You may also visit https://www.mass.gov/covid-19-vaccine for the latest information from the State.
COVID-19 Practice Update:
Welcome to our Family Medicine and Lifestyle Medicine Practice! We provide personalized, comprehensive health care focusing on wellness, prevention and lifestyle modifications that can allow you achieve a healthy and happy life. Our physicians, nurse practitioners, medical assistants, and office staff work closely in a team approach to continuously support and coordinate your medical care while meeting your healthcare needs and goals.
Our office is open from Monday through Thursday from 8:30 am to 5 pm and Fridays from 8:30 am to 4 pm. Please note that our schedulers are available every day and will do their best to accommodate your needs. Booking an appointment is particularly essential and we will make sure you get the time required in order to provide quality medical care. We also provide after hours medical care by the on call physician and you can access that service by calling the office and requesting a call back from the answering service.
As your primary care physician, we work collaboratively with Circle Health/Lowell General Hospital and a wide range of physician specialists in the area to coordinate all aspect of our patients care.
During these times where we are experiencing the Covid19 Pandemic, we have developed a protocol to ensure your safety and that of our staff. We will continue to offer both face to face and telehealth visits. The in person visits at the office will be scheduled in a way that will minimize everyone’s potential for exposure while still deliver the care that you deserve.
Here is the new protocol:
- Please make an appointment since we are not going to allow walk ins.
- Please come to your appointment no more than 5 minutes prior to your scheduled time and have your insurance card and other pertinent information ready to be given to the receptionist.
- We kindly request that you bring your own mask to be worn before entering our office. If you do not have a mask, we will provide one for you.
- Copayments will be accepted either by check or credit card. If you are paying cash, please bring the exact amount.
- All patients and any family members or aides will have their temperature taken at the entrance by a touchless thermometer
- Hand sanitizers will be available at the front desk and we would like for you to use it before checking in with the receptionist. They will be available also in the exam rooms and at every station. Feel free to use them frequently during your visit.
- All magazines and reading materials have been removed from the waiting room since they are hard to clean and disinfect.
- Our staff will be managing appointments to allow for social distancing between patients and once you check in, you will be escorted to an exam room.
We feel confident that by following this protocol we are minimizing the risk and increasing safety. We are looking forward to continue to empower you to embrace those Lifestyle choices that maximize your health outcomes.
Please let us know if we can be of further help.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Dr.Folch and Staff
Welcome to our family practice – a quality primary health care provider for the entire family. We provide comprehensive medical care, including prevention, disease management, episodic care, lifestyle medicine, and patient education to all in a culturally sensitive environment. Our goal is to help our patients achieve and maintain an optimum level of health and wellness. Below are what we consider the four pillars of health.